Context Menu Enhancer
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Context Menu Enhancer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Context Menu Enhancer from your systemRBSoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on RBSoft. Further information about Context Menu Enhancer can be seen at www.rbsoft20.co.cc
. Context Menu Enhancer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Context Menu Enhancer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Context Menu Enhancer v4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 99.00 KB (101376 bytes) on disk.
Context Menu Enhancer contains of the executables below. They occupy 665.50 KB (681472
bytes) on disk.
- Context Menu Enhancer v4.exe (99.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
The current page applies to Context Menu Enhancer version 4.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Context Menu Enhancer:
Context Menu Enhancer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer\Context Menu Enhancer v4.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer\Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer\printfilelist.bat
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer\uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Context Menu Enhancer4.0
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Context Menu Enhancer4.0\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Context Menu Enhancer4.0\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Context Menu Enhancer4.0\UninstallString
Context Menu Enhancer is a program offered by the software company RBSoft. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Context Menu Enhancer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Context Menu Enhancer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Context Menu Enhancer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Context Menu Enhancer". If it exists on your system the Context Menu Enhancer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Context Menu Enhancer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Context Menu Enhancer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Context Menu Enhancer:
- The web site of the program is: www.rbsoft20.co.cc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Context Menu Enhancer.
8. After removing Context Menu Enhancer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Context Menu Enhancer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Context Menu Enhancer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Context Menu Enhancer by RBSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Context Menu Enhancer by RBSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Context Menu Enhancer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:03:20.700