Content Anywhere is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Content Anywhere from your systemF-Secure Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on F-Secure Corporation. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Content Anywhere\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Content Anywhere by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Content Anywhere\Application\Uninstall Content Anywhere.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled launcher.exe and its approximative size is 103.04 KB (105512 bytes).
Content Anywhere contains of the executables below. They take 1.91 MB (1998752
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (103.04 KB)
- Uninstall Content Anywhere.exe (73.75 KB)
- Content Anywhere.exe (1.24 MB)
- verify.exe (402.04 KB)
This info is about Content Anywhere version 2.3.3967
only. You can find here a few links to other Content Anywhere versions:
Content Anywhere is a program offered by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Content Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Content Anywhere from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Content Anywhere or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Content Anywhere". If it is installed on your PC the Content Anywhere application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Content Anywhere in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Content Anywhere, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Content Anywhere.
8. After uninstalling Content Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Content Anywhere which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Content Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Content Anywhere by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Content Anywhere by F-Secure Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Content Anywhere supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-24 14:33:19.733