This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Content Anywhere for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Content Anywhere from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Further information on F-Secure Corporation can be found here
. Content Anywhere is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Content Anywhere\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. Content Anywhere's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Content Anywhere\Application\Uninstall Content Anywhere.exe. Content Anywhere's main file takes about 103.04 KB (105512 bytes) and is named launcher.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Content Anywhere. They occupy 1.91 MB (1998752
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (103.04 KB)
- Uninstall Content Anywhere.exe (73.75 KB)
- Content Anywhere.exe (1.24 MB)
- verify.exe (402.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.4341
of Content Anywhere. You can find here a few links to other Content Anywhere versions:
Content Anywhere is an application offered by F-Secure Corporation. Some users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Content Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Content Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Content Anywhere or simply activate the Search field and type in "Content Anywhere". If it is installed on your PC the Content Anywhere program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Content Anywhere in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Content Anywhere, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Content Anywhere.
8. After removing Content Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Content Anywhere that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Content Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Content Anywhere by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Content Anywhere by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Content Anywhere in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 03:04:01.370