Connectify is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Connectify from your systemConnectify
. More info about Connectify can be found here
. Click on http://www.connectify.me/
to get more info about Connectify on Connectify's website. Connectify is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Connectify is C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.28 MB (1339968 bytes) on disk and is titled Connectify.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Connectify. They occupy 3.09 MB (3244765
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connectify.exe (1.28 MB)
- Connectifyd.exe (855.06 KB)
- ConnectifyNetServices.exe (343.06 KB)
- ConnectifyShutdown.exe (108.56 KB)
- start_service.exe (227.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (280.79 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
- setupSNK.exe (17.50 KB)
The current page applies to Connectify version 22.214.171.12406
only. You can find here a few links to other Connectify versions:
...click to view all...
Connectify is a program released by the software company Connectify. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Connectify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Connectify from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Connectify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Connectify". The Connectify program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Connectify in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Connectify, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Connectify:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.connectify.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Connectify.
8. After removing Connectify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Connectify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Connectify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Connectify by Connectify from your PC, we are not saying that Connectify by Connectify is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Connectify in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 21:17:36.733