This page is about Connectify for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Connectify from your systemConnectify
. You can read more on Connectify or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Connectify can be found at http://www.connectify.me/
. Usually the Connectify program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Connectify directory, depending on the user's option during install. Connectify's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Connectify\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Connectify.exe and it has a size of 4.12 MB (4323616 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Connectify. They occupy about 18.56 MB (19463888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Analytics.exe (466.28 KB)
- Connectify.exe (4.12 MB)
- Connectifyd.exe (3.21 MB)
- ConnectifyGopher.exe (1.43 MB)
- ConnectifyNetServices.exe (647.28 KB)
- ConnectifyService.exe (476.50 KB)
- ConnectifyShutdown.exe (685.28 KB)
- ConnectifyStartup.exe (1.23 MB)
- ConnectifySupportCenter.exe (1.93 MB)
- DispatchUI.exe (2.29 MB)
- DriverSwitcher.exe (719.78 KB)
- GlobalAtomTable.exe (68.28 KB)
- HardwareHelperLib.exe (28.28 KB)
- scan.exe (26.78 KB)
- speedtest.exe (783.78 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (557.27 KB)
This info is about Connectify version 18.104.22.168263
only. Click on the links below for other Connectify versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Connectify you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Connectify from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Connectify:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Connectify
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\Analytics.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\appscreens\activateError.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\appscreens\connectify.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Connectify\appscreens\style.css
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Connectify is a program by the software company Connectify. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Connectify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Connectify from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Connectify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Connectify". The Connectify application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Connectify in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Connectify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Connectify:
- The software company is: http://www.connectify.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Connectify\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Connectify.
8. After uninstalling Connectify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Connectify that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Connectify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Connectify by Connectify from your PC, we are not saying that Connectify by Connectify is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Connectify in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:18:27.393