Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem from your PCConexant
. Go over here
for more information on Conexant. Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem is typically set up in the C:\Dell\Dell2 From c\R223362 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_USB_ACF\UIU32c.exe -U -IDellUSBx.INF. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. UIU32c.exe is the Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.07 MB (1118208 bytes) on disk.
Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem contains of the executables below. They take 1.07 MB (1118208
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem. You can find here a few links to other Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem is an application by Conexant. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem.
8. After uninstalling Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:04:29.537