Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem
Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem from your PCConexant
. Take a look here
for more info on Conexant. Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_USB_ACF directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_USB_ACF\UIU64c.exe -U -IDellUSBy.INF is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem. UIU64c.exe is the Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.26 MB (1316864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem. They take 1.26 MB (1316864
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Some people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem.
8. After uninstalling Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant USB D400 V.92 Modem supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 03:39:39.267