Conexant HD Audio
You can find below details on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant Systems
. Open here
for more details on Conexant Systems. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Conexant HD Audio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes about 8.21 MB (8613200 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take about 8.21 MB (8613200
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by Conexant Systems. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 12:51:18.480