Conexant HD Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant Systems
. More data about Conexant Systems can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Ichdrt.inf. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Conexant HD Audio's main file takes around 4.62 MB (4839768 bytes) and is called UIU64a.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 4.62 MB (4839768
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant Systems. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 08:17:03.583