CommandCenter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CommandCenter from your computerMSI
. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CommandCenter can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CommandCenter folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall CommandCenter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CommandCenter\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1186800 bytes) on disk and is named CC_LoadingPage.exe.
The executables below are part of CommandCenter. They take an average of 38.75 MB (40632256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.13 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (3.45 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.02 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (1.89 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.41 MB)
- MSISaveLoadService.exe (3.77 MB)
- MSIWMIService.exe (178.00 KB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (782.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- MSIBIOSDataService.exe (2.00 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (164.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (206.00 KB)
- MSIClockService.exe (300.50 KB)
- SetupICCS_8.exe (1.30 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (2.46 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (3.92 MB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.64 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.12 MB)
- MSIRAMDrive.exe (429.00 KB)
- MSIRAMImage.exe (1.57 MB)
- HH_Lib.exe (15.00 KB)
- MSI_RAMDrive_Installer.exe (573.50 KB)
- MSISMBService.exe (173.00 KB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (492.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CommandCenter version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other CommandCenter versions:
...click to view all...
CommandCenter is a program offered by MSI. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CommandCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CommandCenter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CommandCenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "CommandCenter". The CommandCenter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CommandCenter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CommandCenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CommandCenter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CommandCenter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CommandCenter.
8. After uninstalling CommandCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CommandCenter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CommandCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CommandCenter by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that CommandCenter by MSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CommandCenter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 15:12:45.470