CommandCenter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CommandCenter from your computerMSI
. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CommandCenter can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CommandCenter folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall CommandCenter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CommandCenter\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1186800 bytes) on disk and is named CC_LoadingPage.exe.
The executables below are part of CommandCenter. They take an average of 38.75 MB (40632256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.13 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (3.45 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.02 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (1.89 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.41 MB)
- MSISaveLoadService.exe (3.77 MB)
- MSIWMIService.exe (178.00 KB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (782.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- MSIBIOSDataService.exe (2.00 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (164.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (206.00 KB)
- MSIClockService.exe (300.50 KB)
- SetupICCS_8.exe (1.30 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (2.46 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (3.92 MB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.64 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.12 MB)
- MSIRAMDrive.exe (429.00 KB)
- MSIRAMImage.exe (1.57 MB)
- HH_Lib.exe (15.00 KB)
- MSI_RAMDrive_Installer.exe (573.50 KB)
- MSISMBService.exe (173.00 KB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (492.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CommandCenter version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other CommandCenter versions:
...click to view all...
CommandCenter is a program offered by MSI. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CommandCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CommandCenter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CommandCenter or simply click the Search field and type in "CommandCenter". If it is installed on your PC the CommandCenter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CommandCenter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CommandCenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CommandCenter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CommandCenter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CommandCenter.
8. After uninstalling CommandCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CommandCenter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CommandCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CommandCenter by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that CommandCenter by MSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CommandCenter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 15:12:45.470