You can find on this page details on how to remove CommandCenter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CommandCenter from your PCMSI
. Go over here
for more information on MSI. Further information about CommandCenter can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CommandCenter folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CommandCenter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CommandCenter\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CC_LoadingPage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.13 MB (1186800 bytes) on disk.
CommandCenter is composed of the following executables which occupy 41.97 MB (44011984
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CC_LoadingPage.exe (1.13 MB)
- CommandCenter.exe (3.76 MB)
- MSICCRS.exe (1.77 MB)
- MSICommService.exe (2.02 MB)
- MSIControlService.exe (1.89 MB)
- MSISaveLoadAP.exe (3.41 MB)
- MSISaveLoadService.exe (3.77 MB)
- MSIWMIService.exe (178.50 KB)
- RemoteMedia.exe (1.09 MB)
- StartCommandCenter.exe (790.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- MSIBIOSDataService.exe (2.00 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (164.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (206.00 KB)
- MSIClockService.exe (302.00 KB)
- SetupICCS_8.exe (1.30 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- CPU_Frequency.exe (2.46 MB)
- MSICPUService.exe (3.92 MB)
- CPU_Ratio.exe (2.68 MB)
- MSIDDRService.exe (2.12 MB)
- MSIRAMDrive.exe (429.00 KB)
- MSIRAMImage.exe (1.57 MB)
- HH_Lib.exe (15.00 KB)
- MSI_RAMDrive_Installer.exe (573.50 KB)
- MSISMBService.exe (173.00 KB)
- MSISuperIOService.exe (492.00 KB)
The current page applies to CommandCenter version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more CommandCenter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CommandCenter is a program by the software company MSI. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove CommandCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CommandCenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CommandCenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CommandCenter". If it exists on your system the CommandCenter app will be found automatically. After you click CommandCenter in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CommandCenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CommandCenter:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\CommandCenter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CommandCenter.
8. After uninstalling CommandCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CommandCenter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CommandCenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CommandCenter by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that CommandCenter by MSI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CommandCenter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 07:32:39.403