Command Flight Planner
Command Flight Planner is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Command Flight Planner from your computerAvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.
. More information on AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.commandsoftware.com.au
to get more facts about Command Flight Planner on AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Command Flight Planner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Command Flight Planner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Command Flight Planner\uninst.exe. CFP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.55 MB (5816320 bytes) on disk.
Command Flight Planner is composed of the following executables which occupy 28.88 MB (30281844
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CFP.exe (5.55 MB)
- CFPUpdate.exe (124.00 KB)
- popl_uninst.exe (51.15 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.53 KB)
- magvar.exe (259.01 KB)
- CFP3Update.exe (19.85 MB)
- gpsu519C.exe (3.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.9.0
of Command Flight Planner. For more Command Flight Planner versions please click below:
Command Flight Planner is an application offered by the software company AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Command Flight Planner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Command Flight Planner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Command Flight Planner or simply click the Search field and type in "Command Flight Planner". The Command Flight Planner application will be found automatically. When you click Command Flight Planner in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Command Flight Planner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Command Flight Planner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.commandsoftware.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Command Flight Planner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Command Flight Planner.
8. After uninstalling Command Flight Planner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Command Flight Planner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Command Flight Planner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Command Flight Planner by AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Command Flight Planner by AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Command Flight Planner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-14 23:13:46.543