Command Flight Planner
This info is about Command Flight Planner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Command Flight Planner from your systemAvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.. Click on http://www.commandsoftware.com.au
to get more information about Command Flight Planner on AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.'s website. Command Flight Planner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Command Flight Planner folder, subject to the user's choice. Command Flight Planner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Command Flight Planner\uninst.exe. CFP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.55 MB (5816320 bytes) on disk.
Command Flight Planner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.88 MB (30287814
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CFP.exe (5.55 MB)
- CFPUpdate.exe (124.00 KB)
- popl_uninst.exe (51.15 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.54 KB)
- magvar.exe (259.01 KB)
- CFP3Update.exe (19.86 MB)
- gpsu519C.exe (3.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.11.1
of Command Flight Planner. For more Command Flight Planner versions please click below:
Command Flight Planner is an application offered by AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Command Flight Planner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Command Flight Planner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Command Flight Planner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Command Flight Planner". If it is installed on your PC the Command Flight Planner program will be found automatically. When you click Command Flight Planner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Command Flight Planner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Command Flight Planner:
- The software company is: http://www.commandsoftware.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Command Flight Planner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Command Flight Planner.
8. After removing Command Flight Planner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Command Flight Planner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Command Flight Planner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Command Flight Planner by AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Command Flight Planner by AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Command Flight Planner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 05:24:20.163