Command Flight Planner
This info is about Command Flight Planner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Command Flight Planner from your systemAvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.. Click on http://www.commandsoftware.com.au
to get more information about Command Flight Planner on AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.'s website. Command Flight Planner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Command Flight Planner folder, subject to the user's choice. Command Flight Planner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Command Flight Planner\uninst.exe. CFP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.55 MB (5816320 bytes) on disk.
Command Flight Planner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.88 MB (30287814
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CFP.exe (5.55 MB)
- CFPUpdate.exe (124.00 KB)
- popl_uninst.exe (51.15 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.54 KB)
- magvar.exe (259.01 KB)
- CFP3Update.exe (19.86 MB)
- gpsu519C.exe (3.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.11.1
of Command Flight Planner. For more Command Flight Planner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Command Flight Planner is an application offered by AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Command Flight Planner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Command Flight Planner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Command Flight Planner or simply click the Search field and type in "Command Flight Planner". If it is installed on your PC the Command Flight Planner program will be found automatically. After you select Command Flight Planner in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Command Flight Planner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Command Flight Planner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.commandsoftware.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Command Flight Planner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Command Flight Planner.
8. After removing Command Flight Planner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Command Flight Planner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Command Flight Planner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Command Flight Planner by AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Command Flight Planner by AvSoft Australia Pty Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Command Flight Planner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 05:24:20.163