How to uninstall Command Center from your system
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Command Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by Alienware Corp.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Alienware Corp.. You can see more info on Command Center at http://www.alienware.com
. Command Center is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Alienware\Command Center folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CommandCenter.exe is the Command Center's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.22 MB (1274112 bytes) on disk.
Command Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.73 MB (14399047
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AlienFusion.exe (2.43 MB)
- AlienFusionController.exe (15.75 KB)
- AlienFusionService.exe (13.75 KB)
- AlienFXHook32Mngr.exe (13.25 KB)
- AlienFXHook64Mngr.exe (12.75 KB)
- AlienSense.exe (1.28 MB)
- AlienwareAlienFXController.exe (51.25 KB)
- AlienwareAlienFXEditor.exe (786.75 KB)
- AlienwareAlienFXTester.exe (73.75 KB)
- CommandCenter.exe (1.22 MB)
- TouchPad.exe (879.75 KB)
- devcon.exe (71.26 KB)
- FACons.exe (1.28 MB)
- FAEnrollWiz.exe (717.26 KB)
- fapa1.exe (19.02 KB)
- FASecFacX.exe (169.26 KB)
- FAService.exe (2.25 MB)
- FAStartup.exe (53.26 KB)
- FASuppMon.exe (229.26 KB)
- FATrayAlert.exe (1.84 MB)
- FATrayMon.exe (93.26 KB)
- FAWinLogger.exe (49.26 KB)
- uninst-fastaccess.exe (193.72 KB)
- SampleApp1.exe (5.50 KB)
- SampleApp2.exe (5.50 KB)
- SampleApp3.exe (5.50 KB)
- SampleApp4.exe (5.00 KB)
- SampleApp5.exe (5.50 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp1.exe (11.00 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp2.exe (11.00 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp3.exe (11.00 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp4.exe (10.00 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp5.exe (10.00 KB)
The current page applies to Command Center version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Command Center:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Command Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Command Center is an application released by Alienware Corp.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Command Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Command Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Command Center". The Command Center program will be found very quickly. When you select Command Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Command Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Command Center.
8. After removing Command Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Command Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Command Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Command Center:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Command Center by Alienware Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Command Center by Alienware Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Command Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:25:51.363