This page contains complete information on how to remove Command Center for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Command Center from your systemAlienware Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Alienware Corp.. You can read more about related to Command Center at http://www.alienware.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Alienware\Command Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). CommandCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.26 MB (1323520 bytes) on disk.
Command Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 65.83 MB (69029842
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlienFusion.exe (2.22 MB)
- AlienFusionController.exe (12.00 KB)
- AlienFusionService.exe (8.00 KB)
- AlienFXHook32Mngr.exe (8.00 KB)
- AlienFXHook64Mngr.exe (7.50 KB)
- alienfx_advanced.exe (9.05 MB)
- alienfx_basic.exe (3.92 MB)
- alienfx_switch.exe (3.48 MB)
- AlienwareAlienFXController.exe (78.00 KB)
- AlienwareAlienFXEditor.exe (778.00 KB)
- AlienwareAlienFXTester.exe (68.00 KB)
- CommandCenter.exe (1.26 MB)
- TouchPad.exe (614.50 KB)
- alienfx_advanced.exe (8.64 MB)
- alienfx_basic.exe (3.91 MB)
- alienfx_switch.exe (3.10 MB)
- alienfx_advanced.exe (6.80 MB)
- alienfx_basic.exe (3.64 MB)
- alienfx_switch.exe (2.53 MB)
- alienfx_advanced.exe (8.58 MB)
- alienfx_basic.exe (3.79 MB)
- alienfx_switch.exe (3.29 MB)
- SampleApp1.exe (5.50 KB)
- SampleApp2.exe (5.50 KB)
- SampleApp3.exe (5.50 KB)
- SampleApp4.exe (5.00 KB)
- SampleApp5.exe (5.50 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp1.exe (11.00 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp2.exe (11.00 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp3.exe (11.00 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp4.exe (10.00 KB)
- SampleUnmanagedApp5.exe (10.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Command Center version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Command Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Command Center is a program by Alienware Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Command Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Command Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Command Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Command Center". If it exists on your system the Command Center program will be found very quickly. When you click Command Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Command Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Command Center.
8. After removing Command Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Command Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Command Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Command Center by Alienware Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Command Center by Alienware Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Command Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 22:28:11.110