ComboPlayer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ComboPlayer from your computerROSTPAY LTD
. More info about ROSTPAY LTD can be read here
. ComboPlayer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComboPlayer directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for ComboPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComboPlayer\uninstall.exe. comboplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.06 MB (5307552 bytes) on disk.
ComboPlayer is comprised of the following executables which take 5.99 MB (6285480
bytes) on disk:
- comboplayer.exe (5.06 MB)
- ComboPlayerServiceInstaller.exe (37.00 KB)
- ComboService.exe (103.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (432.01 KB)
- UpdateProgress.exe (383.00 KB)
This web page is about ComboPlayer version 188.8.131.5290
alone. For more ComboPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ComboPlayer is an application marketed by the software company ROSTPAY LTD. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall ComboPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ComboPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ComboPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ComboPlayer". If it exists on your system the ComboPlayer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ComboPlayer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ComboPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ComboPlayer.
8. After removing ComboPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ComboPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ComboPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ComboPlayer by ROSTPAY LTD from your computer, we are not saying that ComboPlayer by ROSTPAY LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ComboPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 20:45:03.840