This info is about ComboPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ComboPlayer from your PCROSTPAY LTD
. Take a look here
for more info on ROSTPAY LTD. ComboPlayer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComboPlayer directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for ComboPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComboPlayer\uninstall.exe. comboplayer.exe is the ComboPlayer's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.58 MB (4797552 bytes) on disk.
ComboPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.41 MB (5670528
bytes) on disk.
- comboplayer.exe (4.58 MB)
- ComboPlayerServiceInstaller.exe (37.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (432.52 KB)
- UpdateProgress.exe (383.00 KB)
The current page applies to ComboPlayer version 22.214.171.12425
only. For other ComboPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ComboPlayer is a program by ROSTPAY LTD. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ComboPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ComboPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ComboPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "ComboPlayer". If it exists on your system the ComboPlayer program will be found very quickly. After you select ComboPlayer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ComboPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ComboPlayer.
8. After removing ComboPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ComboPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ComboPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ComboPlayer by ROSTPAY LTD from your PC, we are not saying that ComboPlayer by ROSTPAY LTD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ComboPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:33:10.517