CnPack IDE Wizards
CnPack IDE Wizards is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CnPack IDE Wizards from your computerCnPack Team
. More information about CnPack Team can be found here
. More information about CnPack IDE Wizards can be seen at http://www.cnpack.org
. CnPack IDE Wizards is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CnPack\CnWizards folder, subject to the user's decision. CnPack IDE Wizards's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CnPack\CnWizards\uninst.exe. CnManageWiz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 587.50 KB (601600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CnPack IDE Wizards. They occupy 6.33 MB (6642061
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsciiChart.exe (757.50 KB)
- CnConfigIO.exe (503.00 KB)
- CnDebugViewer.exe (1.22 MB)
- CnDfm6To5.exe (514.50 KB)
- CnIdeBRTool.exe (792.00 KB)
- CnManageWiz.exe (587.50 KB)
- CnSelectLang.exe (482.00 KB)
- CnSMR.exe (963.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (572.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.39 KB)
The current web page applies to CnPack IDE Wizards version 188.8.131.522
alone. For more CnPack IDE Wizards versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CnPack IDE Wizards is an application offered by CnPack Team. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CnPack IDE Wizards is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CnPack IDE Wizards from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CnPack IDE Wizards or simply click the Search field and type in "CnPack IDE Wizards". If it exists on your system the CnPack IDE Wizards application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CnPack IDE Wizards in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CnPack IDE Wizards, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CnPack IDE Wizards:
- The software company is: http://www.cnpack.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CnPack\CnWizards\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CnPack IDE Wizards.
8. After uninstalling CnPack IDE Wizards, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CnPack IDE Wizards that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CnPack IDE Wizards using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CnPack IDE Wizards by CnPack Team from your computer, we are not saying that CnPack IDE Wizards by CnPack Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CnPack IDE Wizards in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-26 02:35:49.477