CnPack IDE Wizards
CnPack IDE Wizards is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CnPack IDE Wizards from your computerCnPack Team
. Go over here
for more information on CnPack Team. More data about the app CnPack IDE Wizards can be seen at http://www.cnpack.org
. Usually the CnPack IDE Wizards program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CnPack\CnWizards folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CnPack IDE Wizards's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CnPack\CnWizards\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CnManageWiz.exe and its approximative size is 592.50 KB (606720 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside CnPack IDE Wizards. They take about 6.35 MB (6663101
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsciiChart.exe (759.50 KB)
- CnConfigIO.exe (503.50 KB)
- CnDebugViewer.exe (1.22 MB)
- CnDfm6To5.exe (514.50 KB)
- CnIdeBRTool.exe (803.00 KB)
- CnManageWiz.exe (592.50 KB)
- CnSelectLang.exe (482.00 KB)
- CnSMR.exe (963.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (572.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of CnPack IDE Wizards. You can find here a few links to other CnPack IDE Wizards releases:
...click to view all...
CnPack IDE Wizards is an application marketed by the software company CnPack Team. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove CnPack IDE Wizards is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CnPack IDE Wizards from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CnPack IDE Wizards or simply click the Search feature and type in "CnPack IDE Wizards". If it exists on your system the CnPack IDE Wizards program will be found automatically. After you click CnPack IDE Wizards in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CnPack IDE Wizards, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CnPack IDE Wizards:
- The software company is: http://www.cnpack.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CnPack\CnWizards\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CnPack IDE Wizards.
8. After uninstalling CnPack IDE Wizards, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CnPack IDE Wizards that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CnPack IDE Wizards using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CnPack IDE Wizards by CnPack Team from your computer, we are not saying that CnPack IDE Wizards by CnPack Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CnPack IDE Wizards supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:07:38.553