CloudBacko Pro is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CloudBacko Pro from your systemCloudBacko
. Take a look here
for more details on CloudBacko. Click on www.cloudbacko.com
to get more details about CloudBacko Pro on CloudBacko's website. CloudBacko Pro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CloudBacko Pro folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling CloudBacko Pro is "C:\Program Files\CloudBacko Pro\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SystemTray64.exe is the CloudBacko Pro's main executable file and it takes close to 482.09 KB (493656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CloudBacko Pro. They take about 7.46 MB (7817424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- Taskkill.exe (153.57 KB)
- Taskkill64.exe (205.57 KB)
- Sleep.exe (65.98 KB)
- cbpsX64.exe (280.16 KB)
- cbpsX86.exe (197.66 KB)
- LotusBMWinX64.exe (117.00 KB)
- LotusBMWinX86.exe (100.00 KB)
- LotusNotesWrapper.exe (100.00 KB)
- MAPIWrapper.exe (252.00 KB)
- MAPIWrapper2010.exe (252.00 KB)
- RunAsCmd32.exe (72.00 KB)
- RunAsCmd64.exe (87.00 KB)
- Service.exe (64.00 KB)
- SystemTray.exe (349.59 KB)
- SystemTray64.exe (482.09 KB)
- VMCmd.exe (76.00 KB)
- x64.javaw.exe (167.10 KB)
- deployment.exe (168.92 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (38.42 KB)
- x64.java.exe (167.12 KB)
- javacpl.exe (50.92 KB)
- javaws.exe (191.92 KB)
- jbroker.exe (133.92 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (36.92 KB)
- keytool.exe (39.42 KB)
- kinit.exe (39.42 KB)
- klist.exe (39.42 KB)
- ktab.exe (39.42 KB)
- orbd.exe (39.42 KB)
- pack200.exe (39.42 KB)
- policytool.exe (39.42 KB)
- rmid.exe (39.42 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (39.42 KB)
- servertool.exe (39.42 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (21.92 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (39.42 KB)
- unpack200.exe (152.42 KB)
- 7za.exe (471.58 KB)
- RegistryHandler.exe (61.59 KB)
- RegistryHandler64.exe (72.09 KB)
- RevertToSelf.exe (26.56 KB)
- Service.exe (69.66 KB)
- SetWritable.exe (61.58 KB)
- Sleep.exe (65.56 KB)
- WindowsEventTools.exe (16.00 KB)
- x32.java.exe (141.62 KB)
- x32.javaw.exe (141.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of CloudBacko Pro. For other CloudBacko Pro versions please click below:
CloudBacko Pro is a program offered by the software company CloudBacko. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CloudBacko Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CloudBacko Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloudBacko Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudBacko Pro". The CloudBacko Pro application will be found very quickly. After you select CloudBacko Pro in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CloudBacko Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloudBacko Pro:
- The web site of the application is: www.cloudbacko.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CloudBacko Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CloudBacko Pro.
8. After removing CloudBacko Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CloudBacko Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CloudBacko Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CloudBacko Pro by CloudBacko from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudBacko Pro by CloudBacko is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloudBacko Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-12 02:34:43.353