CloudBacko Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CloudBacko Pro from your systemCloudBacko
. More information about CloudBacko can be found here
. More details about the app CloudBacko Pro can be seen at www.cloudbacko.com
. Usually the CloudBacko Pro program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CloudBacko Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall CloudBacko Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CloudBacko Pro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Taskkill.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 153.57 KB (157256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CloudBacko Pro. They take 7.86 MB (8243808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- Taskkill.exe (153.57 KB)
- Taskkill64.exe (213.57 KB)
- Sleep.exe (65.98 KB)
- cbpsX64.exe (277.16 KB)
- cbpsX86.exe (197.66 KB)
- LotusBMWinX64.exe (117.50 KB)
- LotusBMWinX86.exe (100.00 KB)
- LotusNotesWrapper.exe (100.00 KB)
- MAPIWrapper.exe (252.00 KB)
- MAPIWrapper2010.exe (252.00 KB)
- RunAsCmd32.exe (7.50 KB)
- RunAsCmd64.exe (9.00 KB)
- Service.exe (64.00 KB)
- SystemTray.exe (341.59 KB)
- SystemTray64.exe (476.09 KB)
- VMCmd.exe (643.00 KB)
- x32.javaw.exe (141.61 KB)
- deployment.exe (146.42 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- x32.java.exe (141.63 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaws.exe (158.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (114.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (42.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (154.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.92 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
- 7za.exe (471.58 KB)
- RegistryHandler.exe (61.59 KB)
- RegistryHandler64.exe (72.59 KB)
- RevertToSelf.exe (26.56 KB)
- Service.exe (69.66 KB)
- SetWritable.exe (61.58 KB)
- Sleep.exe (65.56 KB)
- WindowsEventTools.exe (16.00 KB)
- x64.java.exe (167.12 KB)
- x64.javaw.exe (167.11 KB)
The current page applies to CloudBacko Pro version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CloudBacko Pro:
CloudBacko Pro is a program offered by CloudBacko. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase CloudBacko Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CloudBacko Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CloudBacko Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudBacko Pro". The CloudBacko Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CloudBacko Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CloudBacko Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CloudBacko Pro:
- The web site of the application is: www.cloudbacko.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CloudBacko Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CloudBacko Pro.
8. After removing CloudBacko Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudBacko Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudBacko Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudBacko Pro by CloudBacko from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudBacko Pro by CloudBacko is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloudBacko Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-19 22:43:26.990