CloneDVDmobile is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CloneDVDmobile from your computerSlySoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on SlySoft. Click on http://www.slysoft.com
to get more facts about CloneDVDmobile on SlySoft's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\CloneDVDmobile-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CloneDVDmobile. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.60 MB (4820992 bytes) on disk and is titled CloneDVDmobile.exe.
CloneDVDmobile contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.38 MB (6692314
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloneDVDmobile-uninst.exe (28.19 KB)
- CloneDVDmobile.exe (4.60 MB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegCloneDVDmobile.exe (84.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (1.56 MB)
- mencoder.exe (116.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of CloneDVDmobile. For other CloneDVDmobile versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CloneDVDmobile is a program offered by the software company SlySoft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CloneDVDmobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CloneDVDmobile with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CloneDVDmobile or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloneDVDmobile". If it exists on your system the CloneDVDmobile application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CloneDVDmobile in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CloneDVDmobile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloneDVDmobile:
- The publisher is: http://www.slysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\CloneDVDmobile-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CloneDVDmobile.
8. After uninstalling CloneDVDmobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CloneDVDmobile which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloneDVDmobile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CloneDVDmobile by SlySoft from your computer, nor are we saying that CloneDVDmobile by SlySoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloneDVDmobile supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 20:51:40.770