You can find on this page details on how to remove CloneDVDmobile for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CloneDVDmobile from your computerSlySoft
. More data about SlySoft can be seen here
. More information about CloneDVDmobile can be seen at http://www.slysoft.com
. CloneDVDmobile is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CloneDVDmobile's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\CloneDVDmobile-uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.62 MB (4841472 bytes) on disk and is labeled CloneDVDmobile.exe.
CloneDVDmobile is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.38 MB (6691228
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CloneDVDmobile-uninst.exe (28.17 KB)
- CloneDVDmobile.exe (4.62 MB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegCloneDVDmobile.exe (84.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (1.56 MB)
- mencoder.exe (95.62 KB)
This data is about CloneDVDmobile version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other CloneDVDmobile versions:
...click to view all...
CloneDVDmobile is a program released by the software company SlySoft. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove CloneDVDmobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CloneDVDmobile from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloneDVDmobile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CloneDVDmobile". If it exists on your system the CloneDVDmobile program will be found very quickly. After you click CloneDVDmobile in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CloneDVDmobile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloneDVDmobile:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.slysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\CloneDVDmobile-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CloneDVDmobile.
8. After uninstalling CloneDVDmobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CloneDVDmobile that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CloneDVDmobile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CloneDVDmobile by SlySoft from your PC, we are not saying that CloneDVDmobile by SlySoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloneDVDmobile in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-02 20:40:17.207