CloneBD is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CloneBD from your PCElaborate Bytes
. More data about Elaborate Bytes can be seen here
. You can see more info about CloneBD at http://www.elby.ch/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CloneBD is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD-uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CloneBD.exe and its approximative size is 27.44 MB (28770896 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside CloneBD. They occupy about 51.68 MB (54192646
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloneBD-uninst.exe (77.69 KB)
- CloneBD.exe (27.44 MB)
- Drone.ffmpeg.exe (8.99 MB)
- Drone.ffmpeg.x64.exe (10.28 MB)
- Drone.libav.exe (4.59 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- RegCloneBD.exe (81.58 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of CloneBD. You can find below info on other application versions of CloneBD:
...click to view all...
CloneBD has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove CloneBD:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\A~NSISu_.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\changelog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD-uninst.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Elaborate Bytes.CloneBD.1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/CloneBD
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Elaborate Bytes.CloneBD.1\shell\open\command\
CloneBD is a program offered by Elaborate Bytes. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove CloneBD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CloneBD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CloneBD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CloneBD". If it is installed on your PC the CloneBD app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CloneBD in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CloneBD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloneBD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elby.ch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CloneBD.
8. After uninstalling CloneBD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CloneBD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CloneBD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CloneBD by Elaborate Bytes from your PC, nor are we saying that CloneBD by Elaborate Bytes is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloneBD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:04:38.833