CloneBD is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CloneBD from your systemElaborate Bytes
. More data about Elaborate Bytes can be seen here
. More information about the application CloneBD can be found at http://www.elby.ch/
. CloneBD is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for CloneBD is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD-uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 22.50 MB (23593464 bytes) on disk and is named CloneBD.exe.
The executable files below are part of CloneBD. They occupy an average of 32.61 MB (34189238
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloneBD-uninst.exe (28.15 KB)
- CloneBD.exe (22.50 MB)
- Drone.libav.exe (4.41 MB)
- Drone.libav.x64.exe (5.36 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- RegCloneBD.exe (82.90 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
This info is about CloneBD version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other CloneBD releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall CloneBD.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CloneBD's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD
Additional values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\RegCloneBD.exe
CloneBD is an application offered by the software company Elaborate Bytes. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove CloneBD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CloneBD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CloneBD or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloneBD". The CloneBD application will be found automatically. After you click CloneBD in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CloneBD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CloneBD:
- The publisher is: http://www.elby.ch/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CloneBD.
8. After uninstalling CloneBD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloneBD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CloneBD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CloneBD by Elaborate Bytes from your computer, nor are we saying that CloneBD by Elaborate Bytes is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloneBD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:19:45.837