Cliponyu is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Cliponyu from your PCBaidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. More details about the application Cliponyu can be seen at http://www.cliponyu.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Cliponyu folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Cliponyu\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cliponyu. Cliponyu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 346.33 KB (354640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Cliponyu. They take 1.69 MB (1767192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bugreport.exe (240.33 KB)
- Cliponyu.exe (346.33 KB)
- common.exe (26.83 KB)
- InceUpdate.exe (268.83 KB)
- stat.exe (210.33 KB)
- uninst.exe (611.30 KB)
- UpServer.exe (21.83 KB)
The current page applies to Cliponyu version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cliponyu:
...click to view all...
Cliponyu has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\SMGASPTN\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www.cliponyu.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\SMGASPTN\www.cliponyu.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Spark\profile\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\PF4T4EBW\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www.cliponyu.com
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.cliponyu.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\SMGASPTN\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www.cliponyu.com\settings.sol
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\SMGASPTN\www.cliponyu.com\player.sol
Cliponyu is an application by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Cliponyu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cliponyu from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cliponyu or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cliponyu". If it is installed on your PC the Cliponyu app will be found automatically. When you select Cliponyu in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cliponyu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cliponyu:
- The publisher is: http://www.cliponyu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Cliponyu\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cliponyu.
8. After removing Cliponyu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cliponyu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cliponyu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cliponyu by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Cliponyu by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cliponyu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 06:59:24.930