Cliponyu is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cliponyu from your systemBaidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. can be found here
. More data about the application Cliponyu can be found at http://www.cliponyu.com
. Usually the Cliponyu program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu\Cliponyu directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Cliponyu is C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu\Cliponyu\uninst.exe. Cliponyu's main file takes around 378.38 KB (387464 bytes) and is named Cliponyu.exe.
Cliponyu installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.83 MB (1921512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bugreport.exe (240.38 KB)
- Cliponyu.exe (378.38 KB)
- common.exe (91.38 KB)
- InceUpdate.exe (267.38 KB)
- stat.exe (210.38 KB)
- uninst.exe (612.68 KB)
- URLParse.exe (75.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5287
of Cliponyu. For other Cliponyu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cliponyu is an application by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Cliponyu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cliponyu with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cliponyu or simply click the Search field and type in "Cliponyu". If it exists on your system the Cliponyu application will be found very quickly. When you select Cliponyu in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cliponyu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cliponyu:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cliponyu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu\Cliponyu\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cliponyu.
8. After removing Cliponyu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cliponyu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cliponyu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cliponyu by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Cliponyu by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cliponyu in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-13 16:27:57.153