Clip Plus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Clip Plus from your PCCrystal Office Systems
. More data about Crystal Office Systems can be found here
. Please open http://www.crystaloffice.com
if you want to read more on Clip Plus on Crystal Office Systems's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Crystal Office\Clip Plus directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Clip Plus is "C:\Program Files\Crystal Office\Clip Plus\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 4.82 MB (5058656 bytes) on disk and is titled ClipPlus.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Clip Plus. They occupy about 5.50 MB (5769408
bytes) on disk.
- ClipPlus.exe (4.82 MB)
- Unins000.exe (694.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.58
of Clip Plus. You can find below a few links to other Clip Plus releases:
Clip Plus is an application by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Clip Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Clip Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Clip Plus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clip Plus". If it exists on your system the Clip Plus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Clip Plus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Clip Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clip Plus:
- The publisher is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crystal Office\Clip Plus\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Clip Plus.
8. After removing Clip Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Clip Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Clip Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clip Plus by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that Clip Plus by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clip Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 20:02:17.217