Clip Plus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Clip Plus from your PCCrystal Office Systems
. You can find out more on Crystal Office Systems or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Clip Plus can be found at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Clip Plus folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Clip Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Clip Plus\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.59 MB (4813408 bytes) on disk and is named clipplus.exe.
The executable files below are part of Clip Plus. They take an average of 5.27 MB (5524160
bytes) on disk.
- clipplus.exe (4.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.09 KB)
The current page applies to Clip Plus version 4.61
only. Click on the links below for other Clip Plus versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Clip Plus:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\progs\Clip Plus.lnk
Clip Plus is an application released by Crystal Office Systems. Some people choose to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Clip Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Clip Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Clip Plus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clip Plus". If it exists on your system the Clip Plus app will be found very quickly. After you select Clip Plus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Clip Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clip Plus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Clip Plus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clip Plus.
8. After uninstalling Clip Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Clip Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clip Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Clip Plus by Crystal Office Systems from your computer, we are not saying that Clip Plus by Crystal Office Systems is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Clip Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 13:59:18.610