This page is about Cisco VUSB for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cisco VUSB from your PCCisco Consumer Products LLC
. Further information on Cisco Consumer Products LLC can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\CiscoVUSB folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Cisco VUSB by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CiscoVUSB\Couninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 564.00 KB (577536 bytes) on disk and is named CiscoVUSB.exe.
Cisco VUSB installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 722.62 KB (739960
bytes) on disk.
- CiscoVUSB.exe (564.00 KB)
- Couninst.exe (158.62 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco VUSB version 1.0.0
only. For more Cisco VUSB versions please click below:
Cisco VUSB is an application released by the software company Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Cisco VUSB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cisco VUSB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cisco VUSB or simply click the Search field and type in "Cisco VUSB". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco VUSB app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cisco VUSB in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cisco VUSB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cisco VUSB.
8. After uninstalling Cisco VUSB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco VUSB that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco VUSB using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco VUSB by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco VUSB by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco VUSB in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 16:09:56.690