Cisco VUSB is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cisco VUSB from your systemCisco Consumer Products LLC
. You can read more on Cisco Consumer Products LLC or check for application updates here
. Cisco VUSB is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CiscoVUSB directory, depending on the user's decision. Cisco VUSB's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CiscoVUSB\Couninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named CiscoVUSB.exe and occupies 626.50 KB (641536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cisco VUSB. They take about 824.84 KB (844632
bytes) on disk.
- CiscoVUSB.exe (626.50 KB)
- Couninst.exe (198.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Cisco VUSB version 1.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Cisco VUSB versions:
Cisco VUSB is a program released by Cisco Consumer Products LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Cisco VUSB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cisco VUSB from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cisco VUSB or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco VUSB". The Cisco VUSB app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cisco VUSB in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cisco VUSB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco VUSB.
8. After removing Cisco VUSB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco VUSB that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco VUSB using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco VUSB by Cisco Consumer Products LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco VUSB by Cisco Consumer Products LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco VUSB in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:26:00.090