You can find below details on how to uninstall CipherShed for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CipherShed from your PCCipherShed Project
. More information about CipherShed Project can be read here
. You can see more info on CipherShed at https://ciphershed.org/
. CipherShed is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CipherShed folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling CipherShed is "C:\Program Files\CipherShed\CipherShed Setup.exe" /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. CipherShed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1524632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CipherShed. They take 6.25 MB (6555320
bytes) on disk.
- CipherShed Format.exe (1.54 MB)
- CipherShed Setup.exe (3.26 MB)
- CipherShed.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.3
of CipherShed. For other CipherShed versions please click below:
CipherShed is a program offered by CipherShed Project. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall CipherShed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CipherShed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CipherShed or simply click the Search feature and type in "CipherShed". The CipherShed program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CipherShed in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CipherShed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CipherShed:
- The web site of the application is: https://ciphershed.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CipherShed\CipherShed Setup.exe" /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CipherShed.
8. After uninstalling CipherShed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CipherShed which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CipherShed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CipherShed by CipherShed Project from your PC, nor are we saying that CipherShed by CipherShed Project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CipherShed in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 23:13:58.447