You can find below details on how to uninstall CipherShed for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CipherShed from your PCCipherShed Project
. More information about CipherShed Project can be read here
. You can see more info on CipherShed at https://ciphershed.org/
. CipherShed is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CipherShed folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling CipherShed is "C:\Program Files\CipherShed\CipherShed Setup.exe" /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. CipherShed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1524632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CipherShed. They take 6.25 MB (6555320
bytes) on disk.
- CipherShed Format.exe (1.54 MB)
- CipherShed Setup.exe (3.26 MB)
- CipherShed.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.3
of CipherShed. For other CipherShed versions please click below:
CipherShed is a program offered by CipherShed Project. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall CipherShed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CipherShed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CipherShed or simply click the Search field and type in "CipherShed". If it exists on your system the CipherShed program will be found very quickly. After you select CipherShed in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CipherShed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CipherShed:
- The web site of the program is: https://ciphershed.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CipherShed\CipherShed Setup.exe" /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CipherShed.
8. After uninstalling CipherShed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CipherShed which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CipherShed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CipherShed by CipherShed Project from your PC, nor are we saying that CipherShed by CipherShed Project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CipherShed in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 23:13:58.447