CipherShed is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CipherShed from your systemCipherShed Project
. Additional info about CipherShed Project can be read here
. Please follow https://ciphershed.org/
if you want to read more on CipherShed on CipherShed Project's page. CipherShed is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CipherShed folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove CipherShed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CipherShed\CipherShed-Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. CipherShed.exe is the CipherShed's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.46 MB (1534624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CipherShed. They occupy 6.31 MB (6611384
bytes) on disk.
- CipherShed-Format.exe (1.55 MB)
- CipherShed-Setup.exe (3.29 MB)
- CipherShed.exe (1.46 MB)
This web page is about CipherShed version 0.7.4.0
alone. Click on the links below for other CipherShed versions:
CipherShed is an application by CipherShed Project. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall CipherShed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CipherShed from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CipherShed or simply click the Search field and type in "CipherShed". If it is installed on your PC the CipherShed program will be found automatically. After you click CipherShed in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CipherShed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CipherShed:
- The software company is: https://ciphershed.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CipherShed\CipherShed-Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CipherShed.
8. After removing CipherShed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CipherShed which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CipherShed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CipherShed by CipherShed Project from your computer, nor are we saying that CipherShed by CipherShed Project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CipherShed supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 12:49:49.667