You can find below detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemDie Chromium-Autoren
. Go over here
for more info on Die Chromium-Autoren. Chromium is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chromium\Resources\Uninstall directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Chromium\Resources\Uninstall\uninstcr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. uninstcr.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 84.66 KB (86689 bytes) on disk.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which take 84.66 KB (86689
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Chromium version 39.0.2127.0
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Die Chromium-Autoren. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Die Chromium-Autoren from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Die Chromium-Autoren is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:24:39.790