You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCDie Chromium-Autoren
. You can read more on Die Chromium-Autoren or check for application updates here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\86.0.4238.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.69 MB (1768960 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which take 9.33 MB (9788416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.69 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (607.50 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.09 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (759.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 86.0.4238.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Die Chromium-Autoren. Some people want to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Die Chromium-Autoren from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Die Chromium-Autoren is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 04:44:18.650