You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerAuteurs de Chromium
. Open here
where you can read more on Auteurs de Chromium. Chromium is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chromium\Resources\Uninstall directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Chromium\Resources\Uninstall\uninstcr.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. Chromium's primary file takes about 84.22 KB (86239 bytes) and is named uninstcr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 84.22 KB (86239
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 16.3
of Chromium. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Auteurs de Chromium. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Auteurs de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Auteurs de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 12:17:46.547