You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemAuteurs de Chromium
. More information on Auteurs de Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\81.0.4044.138\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.49 MB (1567232 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.14 MB (5389824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.49 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (713.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (878.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 81.0.4044.138
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company Auteurs de Chromium. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Auteurs de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Auteurs de Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 18:20:18.210