This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerAuteurs de Chromium
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Auteurs de Chromium. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\82.0.4068.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.85 MB (1937408 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They take an average of 5.71 MB (5987840
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.85 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (704.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (870.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 82.0.4068.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Auteurs de Chromium. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Auteurs de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Auteurs de Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 19:01:14.050