You can find on this page details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerAuteurs de Chromium
. More information about Auteurs de Chromium can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\80.0.3953.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.72 MB (1799680 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 5.48 MB (5743104
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.72 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (709.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (868.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.22 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 80.0.3953.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Auteurs de Chromium. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Auteurs de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Auteurs de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 22:17:40.383