This info is about Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chrome from your PCChrome
. More data about Chrome can be seen here
. Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Chrome\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Chrome is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Chrome\Application\41.0.2231.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 673.00 KB (689152 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.82 MB (5050368
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (673.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.09 MB)
- setup.exe (982.50 KB)
This info is about Chrome version 41.0.2231.0
If you are manually uninstalling Chrome we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Chrome:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Chrome:
- C:\Program Files\GamingWonderland Chrome Extension
- C:\Program Files\Inbox Toolbar\Chrome
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse Games Collection\Hamsterball\Textures\Chrome.png
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse Games Collection\Hamsterball\Textures\Chrome-Mip1.png
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse Games Collection\Hamsterball\Textures\Chrome-Mip2.png
- C:\Program Files\GamingWonderland Chrome Extension\bar\GamingWonderland@mindspark.com
Chrome is a program marketed by Chrome. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chrome.
8. After removing Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chrome by Chrome from your PC, nor are we saying that Chrome by Chrome is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-21 11:54:35.237