This info is about Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chrome from your computerChrome
. More data about Chrome can be seen here
. Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Chrome\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Chrome is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Chrome\Application\41.0.2231.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 673.00 KB (689152 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.82 MB (5050368
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (673.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.09 MB)
- setup.exe (982.50 KB)
This info is about Chrome version 41.0.2231.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chrome:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Chrome.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GamingWonderland Chrome Extension
- C:\Program Files\Inbox Toolbar\Chrome
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse Games Collection\Hamsterball\Textures\Chrome.png
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse Games Collection\Hamsterball\Textures\Chrome-Mip1.png
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse Games Collection\Hamsterball\Textures\Chrome-Mip2.png
- C:\Program Files\GamingWonderland Chrome Extension\bar\GamingWonderland@mindspark.com
Chrome is an application released by Chrome. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Chrome". If it exists on your system the Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chrome.
8. After removing Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chrome by Chrome from your PC, we are not saying that Chrome by Chrome is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 11:54:35.237