This info is about Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chrome from your PCChrome
. More data about Chrome can be seen here
. Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Chrome\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Chrome is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Chrome\Application\41.0.2231.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 673.00 KB (689152 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.82 MB (5050368
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (673.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.09 MB)
- setup.exe (982.50 KB)
This info is about Chrome version 41.0.2231.0
If you are manually uninstalling Chrome we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Chrome:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Chrome:
- C:\Program Files\GamingWonderland Chrome Extension
- C:\Program Files\Inbox Toolbar\Chrome
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse Games Collection\Hamsterball\Textures\Chrome.png
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse Games Collection\Hamsterball\Textures\Chrome-Mip1.png
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse Games Collection\Hamsterball\Textures\Chrome-Mip2.png
- C:\Program Files\GamingWonderland Chrome Extension\bar\GamingWonderland@mindspark.com
Chrome is a program marketed by Chrome. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chrome". The Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you select Chrome in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chrome.
8. After removing Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chrome by Chrome from your PC, nor are we saying that Chrome by Chrome is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 11:54:35.237