This page is about Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Chrome from your PCChrome
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Chrome. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the Chrome's primary executable file and it takes close to 1,000.89 KB (1024912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Chrome. They occupy about 22.20 MB (23275896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (3.17 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (1,000.89 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (972.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (98.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.50 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (995.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.73 MB)
- msedge_pwa_launcher.exe (1.45 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.18 MB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (497.38 KB)
- setup.exe (3.60 MB)
This web page is about Chrome version 1.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chrome versions:
Chrome is a program offered by Chrome. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Chrome". The Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you click Chrome in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chrome.
8. After removing Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chrome by Chrome from your computer, we are not saying that Chrome by Chrome is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-08 18:16:37.537