This web page contains complete information on how to remove CheckMail for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CheckMail from your PCDeskSoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DeskSoft. More details about the app CheckMail can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. CheckMail is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckMail folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckMail\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CheckMail. CheckMail.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.61 MB (1692872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CheckMail. They occupy about 1.84 MB (1930603
bytes) on disk.
- CheckMail.exe (1.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.16 KB)
The current page applies to CheckMail version 5.14.1
only. For more CheckMail versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CheckMail is an application offered by DeskSoft. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CheckMail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CheckMail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CheckMail or simply click the Search field and type in "CheckMail". The CheckMail program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CheckMail in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CheckMail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CheckMail:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckMail\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CheckMail.
8. After uninstalling CheckMail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CheckMail that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CheckMail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CheckMail by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that CheckMail by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CheckMail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 01:42:56.003