CheckMail is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CheckMail from your systemDeskSoft
. You can read more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CheckMail can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. CheckMail is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckMail directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckMail\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CheckMail. CheckMail.exe is the CheckMail's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.58 MB (1657544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with CheckMail. They take about 1.81 MB (1895275
bytes) on disk.
- CheckMail.exe (1.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11.1
of CheckMail. You can find below info on other application versions of CheckMail:
...click to view all...
CheckMail is an application offered by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CheckMail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CheckMail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CheckMail or simply click the Search feature and type in "CheckMail". If it exists on your system the CheckMail application will be found automatically. After you click CheckMail in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CheckMail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CheckMail:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckMail\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CheckMail.
8. After removing CheckMail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CheckMail which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CheckMail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CheckMail by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that CheckMail by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CheckMail in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 11:14:36.793