Catalyst Pro Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nom de votre société. Detailed information about Catalyst Pro Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
Catalyst Pro Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1205.2215.39827
of Catalyst Pro Control Center. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Pro Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Pro Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Nom de votre société. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Pro Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Pro Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Pro Control Center program will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Pro Control Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Pro Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Pro Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Pro Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Pro Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Pro Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-19 16:03:12.097