Catalyst Pro Control Center
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. More data about Nom de votre société can be read here
. More details about Catalyst Pro Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Pro Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Catalyst Pro Control Center. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Pro Control Center version 2011.1219.1619.29223
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Pro Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Pro Control Center is an application released by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Pro Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Pro Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Pro Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Pro Control Center program will be found automatically. When you click Catalyst Pro Control Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Pro Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Pro Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Pro Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Pro Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Pro Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-30 16:23:33.253