Catalyst Control Center
This page contains complete information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNombre de su organización
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nombre de su organización. Further information about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Catalyst Control Center. They take about 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0927.2225.38375
only. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Nombre de su organización. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 18:59:55.107