Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNombre de su organización
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nombre de su organización. You can see more info on Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled amdprw.exe and its approximative size is 591.46 KB (605656 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.23 MB (8630304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (313.47 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (269.46 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.34 MB)
- installShell.exe (405.47 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (225.46 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (245.46 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (273.46 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (557.46 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (569.46 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (729.46 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (591.46 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (241.95 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0105.41.1099
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Nombre de su organización. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nombre de su organización is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-18 12:15:42.540