CatDV Server is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CatDV Server from your computerSquare Box
. More information about Square Box can be found here
. Please open http://www.squarebox.com
if you want to read more on CatDV Server on Square Box's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Box\CatDV Server directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CatDV Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Box\CatDV Server\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CatDV Server's primary file takes around 215.50 KB (220672 bytes) and is named CatDVControlPanel.exe.
CatDV Server is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.85 MB (1941524
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CatDVControlPanel.exe (215.50 KB)
- JavaHelper.exe (288.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.24 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (95.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (63.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
The current web page applies to CatDV Server version 7.0.4
alone. Click on the links below for other CatDV Server versions:
CatDV Server is an application by the software company Square Box. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase CatDV Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CatDV Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CatDV Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "CatDV Server". The CatDV Server app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CatDV Server in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CatDV Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CatDV Server:
- The publisher is: http://www.squarebox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Box\CatDV Server\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CatDV Server.
8. After removing CatDV Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CatDV Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CatDV Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CatDV Server by Square Box from your computer, we are not saying that CatDV Server by Square Box is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CatDV Server supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 00:36:00.143