CatDV Server is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall CatDV Server from your computerSquare Box
. Check out here
for more information on Square Box. You can read more about about CatDV Server at http://www.squarebox.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Square Box\CatDV Server directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CatDV Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Square Box\CatDV Server\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled CatDVControlPanel.exe and occupies 215.50 KB (220672 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CatDV Server. They occupy 556.73 KB (570096
bytes) on disk.
- CatDVControlPanel.exe (215.50 KB)
- JavaHelper.exe (288.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.23 KB)
The current page applies to CatDV Server version 7.0.16
alone. Click on the links below for other CatDV Server versions:
CatDV Server is a program by the software company Square Box. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CatDV Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CatDV Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CatDV Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "CatDV Server". If it is installed on your PC the CatDV Server app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CatDV Server in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CatDV Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CatDV Server:
- The software company is: http://www.squarebox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Square Box\CatDV Server\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CatDV Server.
8. After uninstalling CatDV Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CatDV Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CatDV Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CatDV Server by Square Box from your computer, we are not saying that CatDV Server by Square Box is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CatDV Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:20:28.090