Cash o' Lot
This page is about Cash o' Lot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cash o' Lot from your PCRival
. More info about Rival can be read here
. Please follow http://www.CashOLot.com
if you want to read more on Cash o' Lot on Rival's page. Cash o' Lot is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CashOLot directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Cash o' Lot's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CashOLot\uninst.exe. Cash o' Lot's main file takes around 75.39 KB (77200 bytes) and its name is CashOLot.exe.
Cash o' Lot contains of the executables below. They occupy 49.31 MB (51705591
bytes) on disk.
- CashOLot.exe (75.39 KB)
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- lobby.exe (48.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (456.05 KB)
The current page applies to Cash o' Lot version 1.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cash o' Lot:
Cash o' Lot has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CashOLot\CashOLot.exe
Cash o' Lot is an application offered by Rival. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Cash o' Lot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cash o' Lot from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cash o' Lot or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cash o' Lot". The Cash o' Lot program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cash o' Lot in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cash o' Lot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cash o' Lot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.CashOLot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CashOLot\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cash o' Lot.
8. After uninstalling Cash o' Lot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cash o' Lot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cash o' Lot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cash o' Lot by Rival from your computer, we are not saying that Cash o' Lot by Rival is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cash o' Lot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:06:25.403